Posting Date: 30 August 2021
- Maintain EHS communication within EMME countries.
- Provide training on Saint-Gobain EHS standards and tools.
- Prepare safety audits and their related reports.
- Prepare EHS monthly reports.
- Support EMME countries in their sustainability roadmaps.
- Frequent travel within EMME countries to ensure EHS compliance.
- Masters degree in Mechanical/Industrial engineering field.
- Minimum 3 years of technical or industrial experience.
- Good command of Arabic and English. French is a plus.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to travel monthly within EMME countries.