Saudi Arabia – Riyadh
Posting Date: 11 February 2022
- Execute loading / unloading instructions received from the Logistic supervisor.
- Coordinate with the Maintenance Officer any request for maintenance / repair concerning forklift or admixture pumps for delivery.
- Inform the Logistic Supervisor and the Factory Manager about return of products from sites.
- Inform the Logistic Supervisor, store keeper and Purchase responsible about receipt of goods; raw materials and finished products.
- Handle documentation and filing for the logistics department.
- Ensure that company owned or leased trucks are clean and decent prior to loading.
- Ensure that products delivered are free from any damage, have proper expiry dates and are neat and presentable.
- Ensure that goods are properly stocked for avoidance of damage during transport.
- Ensure that quantities mentioned in invoices match loaded quantities and signs off invoices accordingly.
- Label all invoices with respective batch number.
- Inform the Logistics Supervisor about the condition of truck and pick-up (cleanliness, good mechanical conditions, protection against rain…)
- Ensure that truck driver is present during loading time to eliminate any misunderstanding or loss of products.
- Update inventory lists and monthly inventory control report.
- Receive and dispatch goods and verify movements of stock.
- Prepare delivery schedules.
- Maintain optimal stock levels at minimum cost.
- Responsible for implementing the safety rules & procedures for the department, and be part of the factory team for new EHS & safety implementations.
- Prepare the monthly transportations report.
- Prepare daily inventory count.
- Ensure the response for delivery planning.
- Ensure high coordination between sales and production departments to ensure a smooth logistical process.
- Ensure a quick response for major sale orders.
- Ensure that loads are delivered with the optimal cost.
- Ensure that all loads are delivered in the best presentable packaging.
- BA/BS degree in Administration, Logistic, Supply Chain or a related field.
- At least 1-year experience in a production team.
- Good command of the Arabic and English languages.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well adapted to fast paced environments and detail oriented.
- High sense of responsibility, discipline and dedication.
- Good command of an ERP system (SAP b1).
- Good command of Microsoft Office programs.
FEW MORE STEPS TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION