PROJECT SALES MANAGER
United Arab Emirates
Posting Date: 10/12/2020
To fully manage the technical and commercial project activities from tender to resolution stage with main contractors, sub-contractors and distributors within a geographical area through the following approaches:
- Project management of specified packages created by the Specification Manager to secure it as sales.
- Identifying and Managing projects where an alternative technical specification (reverse specification) can be provided as part of the contractor tender to convert it into sales.
- Commercial responsibility for negotiating project specific discounts and special prices in conjunction with the distributor
- Identifying real opportunities and potential market segments.
- Key account management of Sub Contractors under given territory.
The objective being to provide a ‘Gyproc Experience’ that results in being the preferred choice for interior and lightweight drylining, ceilings and finishing solutions.
- Responsible for the safety aspects within the area of own responsibility particularly around site safety and safe driving
- Customer Relationships: To identify and develop loyal relationships with key main contractors, sub-contractors and distributors to provide a leading experience through technical specification, commercial price support and project package management
- Responsible for the sales development and profitability of all product groups within the project specification market (Drylining, MF Ceilings) Working closely with contractors and on site consultants. Define opportunities for all product range.
- Working collaboratively with the Specification Manager and Technical Support Manager to ensure that specification, package and participant information is shared providing a leading customer experience at all stages of the project resulting in a successful package resolution
- Project Management (Post-Tender): Responsible for the coordination and timely provision of resources for project submittals, drawing approvals and on-site support in conjunction with colleagues (Project Administrator, Technical Support Manager, Technical Academy Manager)
- Provision of technical training and guidance to contractors and distributors through discussions, presentations and seminars where required to develop the acceptance and use of Saint-Gobain Gyproc systems
- Project Tracking and Account Management: To conduct regular project tracking meetings with contractors and distributors to share early project, package and participant information to gain support resulting in an improved project conversion rate and market share growth
- To record and manage all project, company, contact, diary and price offer activities within CRM (Web and iPad) on a daily basis to ensure regular and effective communication across all relevant functions
- Responsible for a personal contribution towards the company NPD program through innovation, training programs, identification of ideas, market research and development, specification and sales activities with the allocated customer base and projects
The position will report to Sales Manager.
- Bachelor Degree in Science or Engineering
- Professional Construction Qualifications
Minimum years of experience
• Construction industry background with 3-5 years’ sales experience
• Practical and logical knowledge of construction products and building systems
• Requires high influencing capability to influence the stake holders
• Gypsum industry knowledge is a must
• Technical knowledge of partitions and MF ceiling systems
• Commercial understanding of managing project tendering & pricing
• Possesses excellent relationship in working with key contractors of UAE
FEW MORE STEPS TO UPLOAD YOUR APPLICATION
Please download, fill and attach the below application form before sending your application