SENIOR ACCOUNTANT AND TREASURY OFFICER
Posting Date: 20/10/2020
- Maintain a daily cash position and ensure appropriate and accurate accounting for cash activities.
- Managing foreign currency exposure and foreign currency payments.
- Maintain banking relationship and good in banking communication and negotiation skills.
- Prepare and update actual cash, budget and forecast for current / overdraft / loan accounts and any related analysis to ensure company liquidity.
- Full responsible for Petty Cash and Employees Expenses transfers.
- Manage to fulfill SG stakeholders needs in a very good manner with professional communication
- Develop and implement recommendations to improve process of and control over cash management and making use of technology as appropriate.
- Arrange for monthly Saint Gobain Cash Reporting and any other reports or inquiries from SG.
- Identifying short and long range financing alternatives.
- Formulate and administer approved treasury policies, practices, processes, and procedures
- Mitigate Internal control risk by being committed to SG internal controls process and procedures
- Handling the day to day general ledgers accounting entries.
- Analyzing trial balance accounts and support in preparing adjustment entries with proper documentation.
- Arrange with external auditors reports and analysis for treasury and accounting needs.
- Team spirit and knows how to manage work load with high level of accuracy.
- Supports the key objectives of enhancing safety throughout the company.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Self-motivated and Good team player with high analytic skills
- Excellent knowledge of finance principles and willing to support his / her colleagues
- Very good command of English
- Experience with SAP business one is a plus
FEW MORE STEPS TO UPLOAD YOUR APPLICATION
Please download, fill and attach the below application form before sending your application.