Posting Date: 15/9/20
To improve Saint Gobain’s market share through specifying Saint Gobain’s products among the list of approved manufacturers & consultants and/or products for new projects under design, and to facilitate the approval process of its products when submitted for existing projects and potential new projects in Qatar.
- Specifies SG’s name and or its products among the list of approved manufacturers/suppliers in specifications of projects that are under design by Consultant offices.
- Assists the local sales team(s) in securing approvals for product submitted to current projects under construction.
- Follows up all major consultants with regular visits to their head or site offices and by email after each visit.
- Reports progress every 10 days to CEO and Business Unit Managers
- Keeps track of newly announced projects under design (through Venture Middle East’s database) on a monthly basis.
- Determines priority visits to consultants in coordination with the Business Unit Managers.
- Reports newly obtained specifications by filling, scanning and distributing Project Report List to CEO & local sales team as per department procedures.
- Reports newly obtained Product Approvals to CEO & local sales team as per department procedures.
- Assists the CEO in consolidating all Project Report List and Products Approval List from all countries on a monthly basis or whenever needed.
- Updates SG’s specifications to suit the consultant’s requirements, or whenever Technical Data Sheets are updated or newly introduced by the Central Marketing team.
- Assists the CEO and the local office whenever seminars and presentations are held.
- Keeps track of existing and new competitive products being specified and sold in the market.
- Suggests new or improved marketing tools to the Central Marketing department.
- Assists in updating key PowerPoint presentations for each SG’s product groups
- Customizes AutoCAD drawings according to the consultant’s requirements, whenever needed.
- Follows up on all submitted specifications to governmental and non-governmental bodies to ensure their approval.
- Coordinates with Central Specification team whenever needed.
- Building relationship with the local authorities related to environment to spread the awareness of SG products and benefits and spreading the company PURPOSE.
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent. Masters is an asset.
- Experience in local and/or international design, architecture or consulting offices; or in a regional contracting company.
- Residing in Qatar and holding a residency.
- Foreign experience as an expatriate is a plus.
- Good command of English, Arabic & French languages is a plus.
- Good command of basic computer skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to cope with stress and meet tight deadlines.
FEW MORE STEPS TO UPLOAD YOUR APPLICATION
Please download, fill and attach the below application form before sending your application