SALES REPRESENTATIVE – RETAIL MARKET
Posting Date: 29/9/2020
To maximize sales, under the supervision of the respective Sales Team Leader:
- by expanding retail customers portfolio in the assigned market and ensuring commercial success of the company
- identifying new markets and business opportunities in line with the company’s vision and yearly sales target.
- Works in close relation with the Sales Team Leader on implementing sales plans to retail market and reaching sales Maintains relationship with existing customers through regular review visits.
- Maintains a comprehensive understanding of all product ranges, their specifications and prices to offer good client service.
- Visits potential retail customers to demonstrate products and gain new markets.
- Identifies retail customers’ needs and requirements.
- Ensures that retail customers are supplied with proper product quantities and replenishments are made in due time to avoid any retail customer complaints.
- Assists the Sales Team Leader in sales forecasts.
- Answers, in a timely manner, to all clients’ requests for information, offers, and products claims.
- Ensures the sales target is achieved according to set plans and forecasts.
- Makes sure all sales dues are collected within the agreed period.
- Reports all information regarding sales activities, retail customers gained and lost, competitive activities, results of marketing programs to Senior Sales Representative.
- Prepares Sales offers as per the price list and delivery schedule.
- Sells products and makes recommendations to clients of the various products and solutions the company provides through its products to increase product range and market share.
- Participates in the weekly sales meetings.
- Reports on daily and weekly basis to the Senior Sales Representative on sales activities.
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering, Business, Chemistry or a related field.
- Experience in general Sales.
- Good command of English languages. Arabic is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good negotiation skills
- Customer oriented and dynamic person.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to cope with stress and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to drive with a valid driving license.
FEW MORE STEPS TO UPLOAD YOUR APPLICATION
Please download, fill and attach the below application form before sending your application